Wednesday, January 28, 2009 Y 11:56 PM

Oh man. CNY's over in such a short while~ Zzz its like getting more and more boring every year LOL. And end of cny means end of my work at mzx. Awww, I'll sure miss all my new frens and the ppl working ther! Actually suppose to join a few of them to sing tmr but I dont sing so decided not to go. Hehs. Aiya but why does everyone like singing?! LOL my sisters going partyworld tmr also =.= Zzz k so I shall stay at home and stare at wall once again. Haha. Someone please organise outing someday that doesn't involve singing~ =X

Today went out wif zh and eunice. Before tt me and zh went back mzx to visit the ppl...lol seems very weird...at first both of us didnt dare walk over de lor...like so paiseh...haha but after tt decided to just go over and say hi. But then it was quite awkward also cos we didnt know what to say -.- So just like smile smile then after that said byebye. LOL. Then we rushed to harbourfront to meet eunice...ate lunch den shopped for stuffs but couldnt really find what we wanted...Zzz and vivo's full of ppl lah...i thot today still sch day so will have lesser ppl...actually wanted to watch movie also de but the queue super long so decided to not to. Lol. AFter that went home to eat huo guo again plus lao yu sheng (: Hehe yay steamboat is so nice!

Oh and jae posting results will be out on fri 8am. Omg very scary man. Ah hope I can go same sch as my frens! And school's starting next monday which is super fast...the start of studying and stress once again...hais...back to emo-ing with books haha.

K I'm done blogging. Shall be back soon with my posting results. Byeee!